Over 37 years of experience …
Our activities cover all forms of stained glass:
- The creation of personalised stained glass using our designs or yours.
- Conservation-restoration of all types of stained glass from every period
- Preliminary studies for the conservation–restoration of stained glass windows.
- Consultancy and surveillance of the conservation–restoration (works) site in coordination
with the architects and the prime contractor.
Member of Corpus Vitrearum International. - http://www.corpusvitrearum.org/
Member of APROA-BRK. - http://www.aproa-brk.org/
References of prestigious work undertaken:
- House of Léon Losseau - Mons (2015).
- Horta Museum - Hotel Winssinger – Hotel Max Hallet - Hotel Frison - Hotel Van Eetvelde - The Autrique house.
- Church of the Holy Family in Woluwé Saint Lambert - Stained glass by Albert Servaes.
- Our Lady of Finistere church in Brussels.
- Antwerp Cathedral of Our Lady (16th century stained glaas in the choir).
- Stained glass by Constant Montald (Ghent Museum).
- 'Marjolaine' shop front in Bruxelles. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magasin_Marjolaine
We have also carried out considerable restoration work in private houses, including stained-glass door panels, visual barriers, hallways, stained glass ceilings, etc.
We have contributed to various publications:
- " Le patrimoine et ses métiers" 2001 - http://www.monument.irisnet.be/fr/sensibi/pubjdp.htm
- " Les vitraux" 2002 - http://www.monument.irisnet.be/fr/sensibi/pubartrue.htm
- " Genèse d'un vitrail" U.L.B. Cahiers d'études IX, 2004.