TREATMENTS UNDERTAKEN :
- The stained glass window was cleaned, all traces of lead came were traced on the plan and the lead
profiles removed (given their current state of repair, none could be preserved).
- The broken glass calibres were reassembled with glue and the missing glass calibres were replaced by
new ones identical to the originals (old glass).
- The templates were inserted using new lead of the same size and calibre as the originals.
- The glass calibres were inserted in new lead identical to the original lead profiles.
- The wooden frame was dismantled and then glued back together.